Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day from Johnny Vato

Everyone's favorite misguided mob man is having trouble with the same thing men the world over have trouble with every Valentine's Day: Expressing emotions to their loved one. Here are a few poems Johnny was working on that ended up getting him (1) a drink on his expensive dinner suit, (2) a plant pot crushed over his head, and, (3) his BMW rolled off a cliff. Be gentle, love birds. Johnny has feelings, too:

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
unfortunately the flowers I sent you
never quite made it through.

My love,
I promise you are the only one;
Please remind me
not to forget to pack the gun.

A tisket,
a tasket,
my love for you is displayed
with a funeral casket.

You are the most beautiful woman
I have ever seen;
Please remember this
when you've caught me with the pageant queen.

No comments: